[Faccus] Skype for Business – Mediation Pool Upgrade – March 29

Darren Bondy darren.bondy at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Mar 27 10:10:59 EDT 2017

What is happening? As part of our migration to Skype for Business from Lync, our Mediation Pool servers (PBX connectivity role) need to be upgraded to Skype for Business.

When is this happening? Wednesday, March 29 from 10:00 to 11:59 p.m.

What is the impact? During this time internal or external calls (inbound and outbound) will not be available while this upgrade takes place.  This only affects calls being made to an on campus extension or external number, Skype to Skype calls are not affected.
Questions or concerns? Please contact the IST Service Desk, helpdesk at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:helpdesk at uwaterloo.ca> or ext. 44357.

Recipients of this message: isthd, ist-staff, admin-support, ctsc, ucist, faccus

Darren Bondy
Information Systems and Technology
(519)888-4567 x49525
University of Waterloo, Waterloo, ON