[Faccus] SERVICE ALERT - [2017-03-01] Telephones - Maintenance - Voicemail System Maintenance

Paul Dietrich p2dietrich at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Mar 1 15:45:24 EST 2017

Date: (YYYY-MM-DD)     2017-03-01

Start Time:              18:30

End Time:	01:00	(2017-03-02)

Submitted By: p2dietri at uwaterloo.ca

Comment:        Due to the previous failures with the voicemail system and further issues experienced from the earlier maintenance this week, the vendor has been dispatched to the site with the appropriate replacement parts to resolve issues that were found with the backup node.  Once the backup node is fixed, the hardware disk failures on the primary node will also be resolved.

Access to voicemail will be intermittent as we repair the backup server to fail over to while we correct disk errors on the primary server.  This will affect the ability to leave or retrieve messages at various times throughout the maintenance window.

Notice Submitted:    Wed Mar 1 15:45:24 EST 2017

Follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/UWNetworkAlert

Note:   If you have any questions or concerns please contact the IST Service Desk at ext: 44357 or helpdesk at uwaterloo.ca