[Faccus] SERVICE ALERT - [2017-02-22] Telephones - Intermittent Issues

Paul Dietrich p2dietrich at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Feb 22 14:50:21 EST 2017

Date: (YYYY-MM-DD)     2017-02-22

Start Time:              13:00

End Time:	14:20

Submitted By: p2dietri at uwaterloo.ca

Comment:        *** UPDATE - 2:48pm
We have confirmed that the backup system is working and processing calls as per normal.  The primary system is requiring some additional work to make it available again the pair, but is not causing any further issues in the current state.  When that is resolved, we will probably fail the node back to the primary at which point notification will be sent out if any further outages will be experienced.

*** UPDATE - 2:38pm
It was determined that the CallPilot primary server went out of service, but did not trigger a failover to the backup server.  After forcing the failover, most CallPilot services tested so far seem to be up and running.  Investigation still in progress, but appears that the services that were affected by this are working again.  Further updates to follow.