[Faccus] SERVICE ALERT - [2017-02-22] Telephones - Intermittent Issues

Paul Dietrich p2dietrich at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Feb 22 14:40:29 EST 2017

Date: (YYYY-MM-DD)     2017-02-22

Start Time:              13:00

End Time:

Submitted By: p2dietri at uwaterloo.ca

Comment:        *** UPDATE - 2:38pm
It was determined that the CallPilot primary server went out of service, but did not trigger a failover to the backup server.  After forcing the failover, most CallPilot services tested so far seem to be up and running.  Investigation still in progress, but appears that the services that were affected by this are working again.  Further updates to follow.