[Faccus] SERVICE ALERT - [2017-02-22] Telephones - Intermittent Issues

Paul Dietrich p2dietrich at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Feb 22 13:18:09 EST 2017

Date: (YYYY-MM-DD)     2017-02-22

Start Time:              13:00

End Time:

Submitted By: p2dietri at uwaterloo.ca

Comment:        We are currently investigating an issue with our PBX that is causing some system wide intermittent issues and preventing any calls to our switchboard to be answered.  Voicemail and menus provided by the CallPilot service is also not available at this time.

When more information is available as to the impact and resolution time, it will be provided.

Notice Submitted:    Wed Feb 22 13:18:09 EST 2017

Follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/UWNetworkAlert

Note:   If you have any questions or concerns please contact the IST Service Desk at ext: 44357 or helpdesk at uwaterloo.ca