[Faccus] SERVICE ALERT - [2017-02-08] Exchange - outlook connection issues to Connect

sdinney at uwaterloo.ca sdinney at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Feb 8 09:30:44 EST 2017

Date: (YYYY-MM-DD)     2017-02-08

Start Time:              08:04

End Time:	09:05

Submitted By: sdinney at uwaterloo.ca

Comment:        Update:
As of 9:05 AM EST all clients should be able to connect to Exchange (Connect) without any issues. We will investigate as to why this server had issues and add it back into the pool at a later date.

One of the mailbox servers in our cluster experienced an issue where it had to fail off the mounted databases to the other nodes. This may have caused Outlook issues this morning when people where arriving and logging in to Connect.

I have rebooted Connmbx01 to try and resolve the issues all users should be able to connect shortly.

Notice Submitted:    Wed Feb 8 9:30:44 EST 2017

Follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/UWNetworkAlert

Note:   If you have any questions or concerns please contact the IST Service Desk at ext: 44357 or helpdesk at uwaterloo.ca