[Faccus] SPSS 24 now on the web store and in SCCM

Jennifer Keir jkeir at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Jan 25 11:32:08 EST 2017

Sorry for the delay in sending this out .... I meant to send it before Christmas and now look at that.  It's February.

SPSS 24 is on the webstore.  Each purchase is for one installation.

Manfred and Mike Cocker have made it available for automatic deployment through SCCM.  If you assign the purchased license to a managed machine SPSS shows up in Software Center within 2 hours, with automatic deployment happening overnight unless the user installs it sooner.
If you are helping someone purchase it, and you know SCCM will work for them, please let me know.
Otherwise, for non-student labs, I send out an authorization code.

Jennifer