[Faccus] SharePoint 2013 Service Management Review: 5-Minute Survey

Stephen Markan smarkan at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Dec 5 11:55:49 EST 2016

Hello,

This message is being sent to the SharePoint-Alerts mailing list as this group contains the primary contacts for the Administrators and maintainers of departmental SharePoint sites.
If you are aware that someone else in your area is also responsible for a SharePoint Admin role please feel free to share this email with them.

We are conducting this 5-minutes survey to help us better understand how SharePoint is utilized by campus groups, and to develop a plan for how SharePoint can be improved to meet your needs.
Your response to this survey is anonymous. Please complete this survey as soon as possible. We will be reviewing and analyzing the responses 10AM on Monday  December 12.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/M8QHBXS

If you have any questions about this survey please do not hesitate to contact either Stephen Markan (Client Services SharePoint Coordinator) or Marc Graham (Project Manager, IST).

Sincerely
Stephen Markan
On behalf of the SharePoint Governance Review Team.