[Faccus] UPDATE: Issues sending email to Hotmail/Live accounts – October 20

Darren Bondy darren.bondy at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Oct 21 15:50:43 EDT 2016

UPDATE: IST has completed the necessary steps with Microsoft to be removed from the blacklist, however this process may take days. A workaround has been implemented that has allowed email to be sent to Hotmail/Live accounts from University of Waterloo email addresses until we are removed from the blacklist.

Persisting issues or concerns? Please contact the IST Service Desk, helpdesk at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:helpdesk at uwaterloo.ca>, ext. 44357.

Recipients of this message:  isthd, faccus, ist-staff, ctsc, admin-support, ucist, SSO

Darren Bondy
Information Systems and Technology
(519)888-4567 x49525
University of Waterloo, Waterloo, ON