[Faccus] Issues with Mailservices - October 14

Darren Bondy darren.bondy at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Oct 14 12:03:03 EDT 2016

As a follow up to the below email for FACCUS:

Students are having issues seeing their email on mailservices. It appears that they can send emails but their inboxes appear empty.

At this time, this is the only information we have; we are currently investigating and will share more information when it is available.