[Faccus] WatCard Server Migration
llmacleod at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Jun 20 11:09:27 EDT 2016
What is happening? WatCard server migration
* WatCard services will be migrating to new servers
* This will mean some WatCard services will be unavailable during the migration window, some services will be available in offline mode
When is this happening? Wednesday, June 29 at 12:01 a.m. until Monday, July 4 at 7:00 a.m.
WatCard service interruption Jun 29-Jul 4. WatCard will be performing a server migration during the period of Jun 29-Jul 4; during this time window, some or all WatCard services will be unavailable. We do not anticipate that service interruption will be for the entire window, but likely for the first 24-48 hours.
During this time, you will still be able to use your WatCard to make purchase at most locations that accept WatCard, including meal plan purchases at all Food Services outlets. However, the following services will be impacted:
* WatCard add funds: unable to add money to your card
* WatCard transaction history will not be available
* uPrint services will only be available using a uPrint guest card - uPrint guest cards are available at the Libraries and Media.doc locations
* XAS printing will be not be available
* Pay and Display parking lots will not accept WatCard during this period
* Waterloo Taxi will not accept WatCard during this period
* Vending machines will not accept WatCard during this period
Questions or concerns: Please contact the WatCard Office, watcard at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:watcard at uwaterloo.ca> or ext. 32751.
University of Waterloo | WatCard
Voice: (519) 888-4567 ext 35915
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Faccus