[Faccus] NETWORK ALERT - 2016-06-01 Wired Network - Maintenance - Additional SPC cards being installed in CR firewalls

mverlis at uwaterloo.ca mverlis at uwaterloo.ca
Wed May 25 14:20:14 EDT 2016

Date: (YYYY-MM-DD)     2016-06-01

Start Time:              07:00

End Time:	08:00

Impact:           TCP connections interrupted

Resolution:

Submitted By: mverlis at uwaterloo.ca

Comment:        We will be installing additional service processing cards into the computer room firewalls.
To facilitate the installations we will be doing multiple fail-overs between firewalls.
Traffic will continue to flow, state will not be maintained so sessions will need to be re-established.

Notice Submitted:    Wed May 25 14:20:14 EDT 2016

Follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/UWNetworkAlert

Note:   If you have any questions or concerns please contact the IST Service Desk at ext: 44357 or helpdesk at uwaterloo.ca