[Faccus] FW: Investigating deployment of Windows 10 to campus - resources and survey now available

Stephen Markan smarkan at uwaterloo.ca
Tue May 17 11:23:01 EDT 2016

The item below was sent to Academic Support areas to start conversations about Windows 10 and how Windows 10 can be integrated with our Workplace Desktop environments.
I am forwarding this as an FYI. Please do feel free to share with others and join in the conversations on the Community Site; and share the survey across campus.