[Faccus] memo to instructors for learning environment changes and notes for spring 2016

Andrea Chappell chappell at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Apr 22 13:59:24 EDT 2016

Hi all,
Once again we've prepared a notice to all instructors, to remind them of start of term processes and any changes to the learning environments. Here is a brief description of what's in the attached memo. Please see the memo for further details.

1.       Reminder to arrange e-classroom fobs and keys, to access the podium equipment.

2.       E-classroom technology upgrades ... a link to a list of rooms changed over the past year, with dates of change.

3.       Pointer to a new blog for Waterloo LEARN, where the team explains any significant changes arising from monthly D2L updates.

4.       Reminder about the eventual phase out of overhead projectors and DVD/VHS players.

5.       New email address for requests for video recordings.

I'll send the file to Marketing now. I expect that they will send it to instructors early next week.
Cheers, and happy [almost] weekend!
Andrea

Director, Instructional Technologies and Multimedia Services