[Faccus] File sharing needs at UW

Lisa Tomalty ltomalty at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Nov 4 11:38:05 EST 2015

Hello everyone,

IST has put together a team to start an investigation into file sharing solutions, and we'd like your help.  We want to get an idea of:

*       what the file sharing needs of the campus are

*       whether existing services are meeting those needs (like network drives, Sendit, Sharepoint, etc.)

*       what sort of features would be of most value in a file sharing solution.

We'd greatly appreciate it if you could solicit opinions from those in your constituency, and/or share what you may have already heard.

Please contact Shawn Winnington-Ball <swball at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:swball at uwaterloo.ca>> with any information you can provide.  Many thanks!

Lisa :)

Lisa Tomalty

Manager, Customer Relations and Support, Information Systems and Technology

IST Account Representative, Faculty of Arts

University of Waterloo

(519)888-4567 x 35873, x45873

EC2 2027/PAS1083

ltomalty at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:ltomalty at uwaterloo.ca>