[Faccus] NETWORK ALERT - 2015-10-07 Wired Network - Maintenance - Internet Upgrade

sbourque at uwaterloo.ca sbourque at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Oct 6 07:14:54 EDT 2015

Date: (YYYY-MM-DD)     2015-10-07

Start Time:              8:00

End Time:	9:00

Impact:           No Impact

Resolution:

Submitted By: sbourque at uwaterloo.ca

Comment:        Tomorrow morning between 8 and 9am one of our internet feeds is being upgraded from 3Gbps to 4Gbps.

During the hour window traffic through this ISP may be disrupted for 15 minutes while the service re-establishes.

No outage is anticipated as our two other internet feeds and the research network will remain online.

Notice Submitted:    Tue Oct 6 7:14:54 EDT 2015

Follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/UWNetworkAlert

Note:   If you have any questions or concerns please contact the IST Service Desk at ext: 44357 or helpdesk at uwaterloo.ca