[Faccus] REMINDER: Call for Papers: WatITis Conference 2015

Natasha Jennings njennings at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Oct 5 09:18:31 EDT 2015

Reminder: The Call for Papers for the 2015 WatITis conference closes Friday, October 9. Submissions can be sent to Jenn Brewster (jenn.brewster at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:jenn.brewster at uwaterloo.ca>), the program committee chair.

Questions or concerns? Please contact Jenn Brewster (jenn.brewster at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:jenn.brewster at uwaterloo.ca>) or Craig McDonald (cjmcdona at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:cjmcdona at uwaterloo.ca>).

Natasha Jennings
Communications Officer
Information Systems & Technology (IST)