[Faccus] NETWORK ALERT - 2015-09-16 Wired Network - Maintenance - Load balancer software update

mverlis at uwaterloo.ca mverlis at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Sep 8 11:28:45 EDT 2015

Date: (YYYY-MM-DD)     2015-09-16

Start Time:              06:00

End Time:	08:00

Impact:           multiple momentary interruptions while standby becomes active

Resolution:

Submitted By: mverlis at uwaterloo.ca

Comment:        The F5 load balancers will be updated to newer firmware that contain fixes for bugs we have encountered.

The outage is not 2 hours.
The outages will occur momentarily multiple times when we convert the standby unit to be active.  These cut-overs will happen multiple times in the specified window.

Notice Submitted:    Tue Sep 8 11:28:45 EDT 2015

Follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/UWNetworkAlert

Note:   If you have any questions or concerns please contact the IST Service Desk at ext: 44357 or helpdesk at uwaterloo.ca