[Faccus] preview of memo to instructors - learning environment changes for fall

Andrea Chappell chappell at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Sep 1 16:09:33 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,
Each term we send an email to all instructors about changes to the learning environment. I attach the fall memo. The topics are:
1. E-classroom podium fobs and keys, including a change in pick-up location as Media Resources moves around the corner (Marcel David and Cheryl Petrie)
2. E-classrooms with technology updates (Marcel)
3. Plans for retiring older equipment, with a heads up on overhead projectors and DVD/VHS player (Marcel)
4. Reminder of LEARN upgrade in the spring, for those who haven't taught since then (Jan Willwerth)

Feel free to forward this. If you have questions, I've copied the people who know the most about the changes and attach their names in the items above. Or, you can ask me, but I'll likely just ask them :)

Cheers, and I hope you are all enjoying this very summery week before the start of the big event next week!
Andrea

Director, Instructional Technologies and Multimedia Services