[Faccus] LEARN outage today (29 August) noon - 4pm, again starting at about 6pm (on-going)

Andrea Chappell chappell at uwaterloo.ca
Sat Aug 29 20:59:49 EDT 2015

Hello again,
It appears LEARN is fine, though there is no "all clear" from D2L yet. One of our support team reported that he had been checking on and off during the day, and was able to get in at all times. Perhaps I was unlucky in my timing! So we may have had no significant impact.

I won't send out another message unless it appears there are problems. My apologies if this was a false alarm. Obviously I shouldn't check email on the weekend :).
Thanks,
Andrea