[Faccus] LEARN outage today (29 August) noon - 4pm, again starting at about 6pm (on-going)

Andrea Chappell chappell at uwaterloo.ca
Sat Aug 29 19:29:12 EDT 2015

Hello,
D2L reported a problem this afternoon with their hosting site, where Waterloo LEARN is hosted. LEARN has been inaccessible during at least part of noon to 4pm (perhaps all of that time). I was able to login shorting after 4pm, but D2L reported another problem at 6:15pm, and I have seen the "Not authorized" error since. We have no further information at this time. My apologies for this interruption, we are seeking more information from D2L.
Thank you,
Andrea Chappell

Director, Instructional Technologies and Multimedia Services