[Faccus] Bomber (remotehelp) visit and technical presentation

William Lewis rwlewis at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Mar 25 09:47:45 EDT 2015

Bomgar is the vendor for our remote support tool hosted at remotehelp.uwaterloo.ca. They will be visiting campus next week to give a technical presentation about the Bomgar appliance, show us some new features that are available (such as chat sessions), and advise on how we can use it better. This tool is currently used by the service desks to provide technical support, by system administrators to provide monitored vendor access to servers, and to manage unattended machines running digital signs. IT staff on campus are invited to attend.

Bomgar Technical Presentation