Bob Hicks bjhicks at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Dec 9 08:44:07 EST 2014

Topic:      Updating our Web Presence
Date:       Friday December 12, 2014
Time:       9:00 am - 9:45 am
Room:       MC 2009
Speakers:   Mark McKay (Marketing and Strategic Communications), Andrew McAlorum (IST)

The web is a constantly changing environment with new technologies, ways of accessing information and interacting online. To maintain our position as most innovative university in Canada, we must evolve our presence on the web. In this session, Mark and Andrew will share a vision for the future of Waterloo's presence on the web that is underway through the collaboration with various groups across campus.
Please note that this seminar was presented at WatITis 2014.
This seminar will be webcasted/recorded.<http://juno.uwaterloo.ca/fridayist>  Please note that you can ask questions while watching the webcast (there is a link on the page).

Email: bob.hicks at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:bob.hicks at uwaterloo.ca>
Phone: 519-888-4567, x42194
Office: MC 2010 (moving to EC2-222 on December 1, 2014)