Bob Hicks bjhicks at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Oct 21 13:11:01 EDT 2014

Topic:      Digital Media Asset Management Pilot Update
Date:       Friday October 24, 2014
Time:       9:00 am - 9:45 am
Room:       MC 2009
Speakers:   Pascal Calarco (Library), Andrea Sweet (Marketing and Strategic Communications)

As we increasing  acquire vast volumes of digital content, a management system is needed to properly archive assets, and reduce the inefficiencies in time and success in manually storing and retrieving assets. Potentially increase effectiveness in sharing digital assets across campus to more effectively communicate our messages and promote the University to achieve goals as identified in the strategic plan. Join Andrea and Pascal to learn more about the history, research and current status of the Asset Bank pilot project.

Please note that this seminar will not be webcasted/recorded.

Email: bob.hicks at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:bob.hicks at uwaterloo.ca>
Phone: 519-888-4567, x32194