[Faccus] SERVICE ALERT - 2014-10-14 Lync - Unreachable Extensions

Paul Dietrich p2dietrich at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Oct 15 10:41:00 EDT 2014

Date: (YYYY-MM-DD)     2014-10-14

Start Time:              14:00

End Time:	16:00

Impact:           Unable to reach specific users in Lync

Resolution:

Submitted By: p2dietri at uwaterloo.ca

Comment:        ** UPDATE: Oct 14, 4pm **
The issue was resolved on the PBX that was causing the issues with the numbers being dialed as explained below.  We have tested numerous numbers in all ranges with full success.  Sorry for the inconvenience!

At this time, users with Lync extensions starting with 46xxx through 49xxx are unable to be reached.  There appears to be an issue with the Avaya PBX that is not routing those extensions through the path to Lync.

A case has been opened with our PBX maintenance vendor to help resolve the issue.  This may require a restart of the PBX to be scheduled.

All other extensions on Lync are working fine, and all internal calling in Lync is working as expected.

Notice Submitted:    Wed Oct 15 10:41:00 EDT 2014

Follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/UWNetworkAlert

Note:   If you have any questions or concerns please contact the IST Service Desk (CHIP) at ext: 84357 or helpdesk at uwaterloo.ca