[Faccus] NETWORK ALERT - 2014-10-16 Wireless - Maintenance - ap-load balancing & redundancy improvements

mverlis at uwaterloo.ca mverlis at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Oct 14 08:59:46 EDT 2014

Date: (YYYY-MM-DD)     2014-10-16

Start Time:              06:30

End Time:	08:00

Impact:           rolling ap-reboots

Resolution:

Submitted By: mverlis at uwaterloo.ca

Comment:        To reduce load on each individual controller and implement our full AP redundancy we will be moving access points between controllers starting at about 6:30am on Thursday morning.
We do not expect this to take the full outage period but have reserved the additional time for troubleshooting.

Notice Submitted:    Tue Oct 14 8:59:46 EDT 2014

Follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/UWNetworkAlert

Note:   If you have any questions or concerns please contact the IST Service Desk (CHIP) at ext: 84357 or helpdesk at uwaterloo.ca