[Faccus] Student Portal Presentation Friday, Sept 26th MC2009

Peggy Day pday at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Sep 24 09:36:05 EDT 2014

Jude Doble will be doing the presentation, we have adjusted the time just a bit so we can finish at 11am.

Format of presentation - I was going to give a demo, talk about the roll out plans (what faculty, when) and think about some common questions the service desk staff might get. And then ask the group what questions they anticipate getting.
Then I take that info and draft some FAQ for service desk staff

So the first 30 minute presentation will be at 10:00am and the next at 10:30am.

Hope to see you there.

Peggy
Peggy Day
Manager, Service Desks