[Faccus] eduroam Configuration Assistant Tool (CAT)
nitish.khiria at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Aug 28 21:29:31 EDT 2014
IST Network Services have deployed the eduroam Configuration Assistant Tool (CAT) to provide optimal profiles for devices on campus to connect to the eduroam wireless network. It is recommended that all supported devices are connected to eduroam via this tool.
To download the eduroam configuration file:
1. - Visit: https://cat.eduroam.org/
2. - Click "download your eduroam installer" at the bottom of the page.
3. - Select "University of Waterloo" from the home institution list. If the University of Waterloo is not automatically listed, please search for it.
4. - Select the operating system of the device you wish to connect to eduroam and download and run the configuration file.
5. - Follow the on screen instructions and enter your WatIAM or Net ID credentials. Upon entering your credentials, please attempt connecting to eduroam.
Android and Blackberry devices are not supported and should follow the device specific connection guides<https://uwaterloo.ca/information-systems-technology/services/eduroam-wireless-network/connecting-eduroam-wireless-network#guides> in order to connect.
The following IST webpage has been updated with this information: https://uwaterloo.ca/information-systems-technology/services/eduroam-wireless-network/connecting-eduroam-wireless-network
Service Desk Supervisor & Client Support Specialist
Information Systems & Technology
University of Waterloo
Phone: (519) 888-4567, x32183
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Faccus