[Faccus] [Fwd: Changes to learning environment facilities and other notes for the fall term]

Andrea Chappell chappell at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Aug 28 11:46:30 EDT 2014

Hello all,
Just FYI, a start-of-term message was sent to instructors about changes to
learning environments for the fall term. There are 3 highlights, plus a
reminder:
- LEARN was upgraded in April to 10.3
- E-classroom upgrade list (and note that these rooms have changed to an
electronic fob acess)
- Adobe Connect service for use with courses
- Reminder to return classroom layouts to their default if moved during
class (a note from the Registrar's scheduling area)

My apologies, I meant to send this to you just in advance of it going out
to instructors, but my request went through more quickly than I expected.
It went to instructors about 15 minutes ago thanks to speedy folks in
Marketing and Strategic Communications.
Thanks,