[Faccus] NETWORK ALERT - 2014-08-12 External Network - some off campus sites unreachable (resolved)

bruce at uwaterloo.ca bruce at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Aug 12 11:53:26 EDT 2014

Date: (YYYY-MM-DD)     2014-08-12

Start Time:              4:00

End Time:	10:30

Impact:

Resolution:

Submitted By: bruce at uwaterloo.ca

Comment:        Off campus access to some sites (e.g. reddit.com, twitter.com) has apparently recovered on its own.   We had conducted a series of tests, and opened a case with one ISP, and contacted another.  We will follow up later to determine whether they fixed something.

Notice Submitted:    Tue Aug 12 11:53:26 EDT 2014

Follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/UWNetworkAlert

Note:   If you have any questions or concerns please contact the IST Service Desk (CHIP) at ext: 84357 or helpdesk at uwaterloo.ca