[Faccus] UPDATE: Issue with Fax services – July 25 (resolved)

Heather Wey hawey at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Jul 25 16:33:54 EDT 2014

UPDATE (July 25, 4:25 p.m.): This issue has been resolved.

Details:  The virtual server has been moved back to the original host it was on prior to the issues.  Clients have tested and confirmed that the issue is now resolved.

What is happening: We are currently experiencing issues with the central fax service (https://uwaterloo.ca/information-systems-technology/services/fax-services).  We are investigating the issue and hope to have it resolved shortly.

What is the impact to users: Central fax services are currently unavailable. We will send out a notice when the issue has been resolved.

Questions/concerns? Please contact the IST Service Desk (CHIP), helpdesk at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:helpdesk at uwaterloo.ca> or ext. 84357.

Recipients of this message: isthd, faccus, ist-staff, admin-support

Heather Wey

IST Communications