[Faccus] Issue with Fax services – July 25

Heather Wey hawey at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Jul 25 15:48:43 EDT 2014

What is happening: We are currently experiencing issues with the central fax service (https://uwaterloo.ca/information-systems-technology/services/fax-services).  We are investigating the issue and hope to have it resolved shortly.

What is the impact to users: Central fax services are currently unavailable. We will send out a notice when the issue has been resolved.

Questions/concerns? Please contact the IST Service Desk (CHIP), helpdesk at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:helpdesk at uwaterloo.ca> or ext. 84357.

Recipients of this message: isthd, faccus, ist-staff, admin-support

Heather Wey

IST Communications