[Faccus] Sendit maintenance on June 5

Heather Wey hawey at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Jun 3 10:20:57 EDT 2014

What is happening? We will be performing maintenance on our file transfer service (sendIt.uwaterloo.ca).

Why is this happening? Routine maintenance for our Sendit service, ensuring our systems are up-to date.

When is this happening?  Thursday June 5, 7:30 am to 8:30 am

What is the impact? During this time, the service will be unavailable for uploading or downloading of files.

After the upgrade: No change to the service.

Questions/concerns? Please contact the IST Service Desk (CHIP), helpdesk at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:helpdesk at uwaterloo.ca> or ext 84357.

Recipients of this message:  isthd; ist-staff; admin-support, UWweb, faccus, ctsc

Heather Wey
IST Communications