[Faccus] Training: Wireless Troubleshooting for IT Staff
nitish.khiria at uwaterloo.ca
Tue May 20 09:18:34 EDT 2014
Wireless network connections are now a part of everyday life and clients expect an instantaneous and seamless experience. Providing IT support for such expectations is often difficult and frustrating. IST Client Services in partnership with the Network Services group has defined support expectations and appropriate escalation procedures for wireless troubleshooting.
We are pleased to offer a course on wireless troubleshooting for IT staff. Details are as follows:
Topic: Wireless Troubleshooting for IT Staff
Date & Time: Wednesday June 25th, 2014. 9 am to 12 pm
Location: MC 2009
Presenter: Nitish Khiria
The course will cover:
- The role that IST Account Reps / Faculty staff / Service Desks can play in wireless troubleshooting
- Introduction to wireless networking standards
- Overview of wireless infrastructure on campus
- Common causes of interference (rogues, building materials etc)
- Suggested troubleshooting approach
- When and how to escalate
Please sign up for the course by replying to this email before June 18th. This course is only available for IT staff on campus.
Service Desk Supervisor & Client Support Specialist
Information Systems and Technology
University of Waterloo
Phone: (519) 888-4567, x32183
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Faccus