Bob Hicks bjhicks at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Apr 29 15:23:41 EDT 2014

Topic:         Instructional Technology and Multimedia Services (ITMS) Update
Date:           Friday May 2, 2014
Time:          9:00 am - 9:45 am
Room:         MC 2009
Speakers:   Andrea Chappell  (Director ITMS)  and other members of the ITMS team
As its name implies, ITMS provides services and facilities in support of the technology used for teaching and learning. As capacity allows, and in some areas more than others, we support uses for research, promotions, events, etc. Our areas include the online learning environment (Waterloo LEARN and associated applications), the design, install, loan and support of technologies used in e-classrooms and other presentation rooms, media production services (recordings, format conversion, editing, delivery, etc.), provision and support of collaboration technologies (infrastructure and use of video and web conferencing). In this seminar, members of the ITMS team will talk about current initiatives and share what activities are coming up for ITMS.

This seminar will be webcasted/recorded.<http://juno.uwaterloo.ca/fridayist> Please note that this is now available in all formats.

Email: bob.hicks at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:bob.hicks at uwaterloo.ca>
Phone: 519-888-4567, x32194