[Faccus] [CTSC] Computer counts (computer labs and common areas available for students' use - Main campus)

Erick Engelke erick at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Apr 25 16:54:17 EDT 2014

The number for engineering is 1149 which are usuable for students if
classes aren't being held in the room.

Erick

Erick Engelke                                           erick at uwaterloo.ca
Director                          http://engineeringcomputing.blogspot.com
Engineering Computing                      PHY-3013  (519) 885-1211 x35893
University of Waterloo                  http://www.eng.uwaterloo.ca/~erick