[Faccus] Computer counts (computer labs and common areas available for students' use - Main campus)

Andrea Chappell chappell at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Apr 24 21:18:32 EDT 2014

Hello,
I've been asked to provide a count of the "number of computers on campus
in computer labs and common areas available for students' use - Main
campus only." The request comes from IAP, and is data towards a ranking
system called QS Stars.

If you have this data, for your Faculty, or the Library, or other areas
(kiosks), could you please provide it to me, as soon as possible?
Also, if you have this computer total already for some (lucky for me
:-)  reason, I'd love to have it.

Thanks for your help!