[Faccus] SERVICE ALERT - 2014-03-28 Lync - Lync Issues

Paul Dietrich p2dietrich at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Mar 28 13:34:18 EDT 2014

Date: (YYYY-MM-DD)     2014-03-28

Start Time:              13:31

End Time:

Impact:           Cannot see presence of users

Resolution:

Submitted By: p2dietri at uwaterloo.ca

Comment:        After the recent update and restart of the Lync services, there are some certificate alerts present on the Front End servers that is causing some issues where you are not able to see the presence of some users (stuck at Updating...), and therefore not able to communicate with them.

We have opened an urgent case with Microsoft and will provide an update on this issue once we have spoken to them.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Notice Submitted:    Fri Mar 28 13:34:18 EDT 2014

Follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/UWNetworkAlert

Note:   If you have any questions or concerns please contact the IST Service Desk (CHIP) at ext: 84357 or helpdesk at uwaterloo.ca