[Faccus] new fax server info session

Joe Allen jfallen at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Mar 5 14:56:22 EST 2014

Some of you may be interested in attending an upcoming seminar about a new electronic fax system soon to be implemented by IST. Please see details below.

If you are interested in attending this presentation, please let me know. The server has a user web interface that you may be interested in. It also has an admin interface that Telephone Services would be managing.

Thanks,
Joe