[Faccus] Sushi & Chinese food lunch - IT Service Desk event

Nitish Khiria nitish.khiria at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Feb 26 15:49:28 EST 2014

Hello everyone,

We are holding an IT Service Desk social for all full time and student staff! All Faculty and IST desks are invited. The details are as follows:

Where: Ye's Buffet<http://www.yesbuffet.ca/> (King & Northfield, Waterloo). This is an all you can eat buffet styled Sushi and Chinese food restaurant. The location is a 5 minute walk from Conestoga Mall.
When: Saturday March 22nd at 12 pm. The reservation will be under my name.
Who: All Faculty and IST Service Desk staff and recipients of this invite are invited.
How: Please RSVP by entering your name on this webpage by March 14th: https://doodle.com/i8dwk8euvdt6k34r (if your name is already on the list and you wish to cancel your RSVP, please delete it from the list). We require RSVPs for reservation numbers.

If you have any questions regarding this event, please feel free to contact me. If you are unable to make it to this event due to the date and time, we plan on having more of these socials in future terms!

Thanks and we hope you are able to join us,

Nitish Khiria
Technical Helpdesk Supervisor, IST-Housing

Office: Room 113, Village 1 Central Complex
Phone: (519) 888-4567, x32183
Fax: 1-888-759-0963