[Faccus] Sendit maintenance rescheduled - February 14

Heather Wey hawey at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Feb 14 13:45:33 EST 2014

What is happening? We will be performing maintenance on our file transfer service (sendIt.uwaterloo.ca).

Why is this happening? Routine maintenance for our Sendit service, ensuring our systems are up-to date

When is this happening?  Friday February 14, 10:00 p.m. to 12:00 midnight

What is the impact? During this time, the service will be unavailable for uploading or downloading of files.

After the upgrade: No change to the service.

Questions/concerns? Please contact the IST Service Desk (CHIP), helpdesk at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:helpdesk at uwaterloo.ca> or ext 84357.

Recipients of this message:  isthd; ist-staff; admin-support, UWweb, faccus, ctsc

Heather Wey
IST Communications