Bob Hicks bjhicks at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Feb 4 14:08:02 EST 2014

Good Afternoon,

Please note that there won't be a Friday morning seminar on Friday February 7th.

The Professional Development Advisory Group (PDAG)<https://uwaterloo.ca/it-professional-development-advisory-group/about> that organizes the seminars is meeting on Wednesday February 5th to plan Friday morning seminars in March, April and beyond. Please let me know if you have any suggestions for future topics/presenters.  We sometimes have cancellations, so timing varies and suggested topics can be accommodated quickly.

Thanks,

Bob

Email: bob.hicks at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:bob.hicks at uwaterloo.ca>
Phone: 519-888-4567, x32194