[Faccus] SERVICE ALERT - 2014-01-24 Exchange - Connect email server rejecting some email

etbain at uwaterloo.ca etbain at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Jan 24 09:01:47 EST 2014

Date: (YYYY-MM-DD)     2014-01-24

Start Time:              8:30

End Time:	9:00

Impact:           Monitoring indicates that one of the Connect email servers may be rejecting email.

Resolution:     Affected server removed from service

Submitted By: etbain at uwaterloo.ca

Comment:        We are tracking down a monitoring alert that indicates that one of the servers in the Connect environment may be rejecting email. We have taken the affected server out of service so that it no longer routes email.

Notice Submitted:    Fri Jan 24 9:01:47 EST 2014

Note:   If you have any questions or concerns please contact the IST Help Desk at ext: 84357 or helpdesk at uwaterloo.ca