Bob Hicks bjhicks at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Jan 14 08:35:14 EST 2014

Topic:     SharePoint 2013
Date:      Friday January 17, 2014
Time:      9:00 am - 9:45 am
Room:      MC 2009
Speaker:   Stephen Markan

A new SharePoint is coming in early 2014. Our current SharePoint environment is running SharePoint  2010 Foundation. The new environment will be the full SharePoint 2013 Server Enterprise edition, which adds improved workflows, services and options for customizing your site. This presentation will provide an overview of the changes and new features that will be available in SharePoint 2013 Server. As well, we will cover the proposed upgrade process and timelines for switching from 2010 to 2013, and answer any questions about the process.
Please note that this seminar will be webcasted and recorded<http://tcs.uwaterloo.ca/>. Click on the graphic that is labeled with IST Friday morning seminar...the one with the red dot.

Email: bob.hicks at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:bob.hicks at uwaterloo.ca>
Phone: 519-888-4567, x32194
Ist.uwaterloo.ca