[Faccus] VMware

Sandra Laughlin laughlin at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Nov 7 10:57:06 EST 2013

Good morning all
One of the departments on campus is currently enrolled in the WMware Academic Program through Kivuto (formerly known as e-academy) and was wondering if there would be enough interest throughout campus for a site license.
The program is designed to be used by STEM departments and for instructional and research purposes only.
More information on what is available, who can use it and the cost can be found here
http://labs.vmware.com/academic/licensing-overview
If you are interested in this program, please let me know. If there is sufficient interest, we will pursue a site license.
Thanks!
Sandy

Sandra Laughlin
License Coordinator