[Faccus] preparing memo to campus community on Wi-Fi interference

Bruce Campbell bruce at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Nov 6 13:19:26 EST 2013

I am planning to send the below memo to all faculty, staff, and grad students, next week.  It has been reviewed by CTSC. I will also discuss it at UCIST this Friday.

I thought I'd send it to a number of IT staff lists and others so you have some advance warning before the entire community receives the memo.  Questions welcome.