[Faccus] FACCUS/HD Initiatives goals/purpose

Lisa Tomalty ltomalty at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Nov 4 13:11:17 EST 2013

Hi all,

On Fri Nov 22, part of the PDAG Friday morning seminar will be "IT Committee Updates: FACCUS".

I will provide an update about what is happening in FACCUS and our new sub group, Helpdesk Initiatives, based on our most recent meetings.

Please let me know if there are important facts about these groups or about what these groups have discussed recently  that you think is important for me to mention.

If you can send me your ideas by Mon Nov 18th, I would appreciate it.

Thank you
Lisa :)
                                                      _
Lisa Tomalty
Information Systems and Technology, Arts Computing Office

University of Waterloo
MC2052
(519)888-4567 x 35873
ltomalty at uwaterloo.ca