[Faccus] SEP Home Clients at Older Versions

Tim Farrell tim at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Nov 1 15:37:39 EDT 2013

There are a number of "home" or "user managed" (8% 407/5186) Windows machines that have the Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP) Client from IST's Download Page http://ist.uwaterloo.ca/download/package_info/nav.html  that are NOT at the most recent version (12.1.300.165). One of the features of our Symantec Endpoint solution is that the Windows client can be auto-upgraded from the central campus servers. The computers listed below should have by now auto-upgraded to the latest version. Some are at very old versions and this could make the machine vulnerable. Workstations listed below require intervention. Users should get the latest SEP client from the above URL and install it.

I am hoping that you in your client services role can help identify some of these computers or users and pass along the message to get these workstations up to the latest version of SEP. Please do not publicize this list and thanks.

Computer Name

Logon User

IP Address

Client Version

Last Time Status Changed

1830T

das

192.168.0.102

12.1.2015.2015

10/2/2013 9:42

924e73f920154d1

Administrator

192.168.1.171

12.1.2015.2015

11/1/2013 9:46

aaren-PC

aaren

192.168.0.25

11.0.5002.333

10/31/2013 19:13

acer

dhergott

10.0.0.111

11.0.5002.333

11/1/2013 14:42

Acer2-PC

Acer2

192.168.0.102

11.0.5002.333

10/29/2013 12:21

acer-813effdee1

friendlyadmin

10.21.135.229

12.1.2015.2015

10/3/2013 15:39

ACER-TM4230

Owner

192.168.0.199

11.0.6300.803

10/29/2013 19:01

adampc-PC

adampc

192.168.1.115

11.0.6300.803

10/4/2013 12:32

admin-f8da93583

Administrator

10.0.2.15

11.0.6100.645

10/25/2013 20:05

admin-PC

Laurie

192.168.1.165

11.0.6300.803

10/27/2013 19:48

ah2

Anwar Hasan

10.20.253.194

11.0.6300.803

10/31/2013 16:03

AH4

ece

129.97.43.177

12.1.2015.2015

10/3/2013 15:31

AH-PC1

ece

192.168.0.120

12.1.2015.2015

10/22/2013 18:13

Alexandra-PC

Alexandra

192.168.1.15

12.1.2015.2015

10/20/2013 21:09

Alison-PC

Alison

192.168.0.15

11.0.5002.333

11/1/2013 11:55

Ali-VAIO

Ali

192.168.1.120

11.0.4014.26

10/31/2013 23:49

Amyn-VAIO

Amyn

192.168.0.14

11.0.6300.803

10/19/2013 20:18

anzor

Enaal

10.0.0.13

11.0.6000.550

11/1/2013 13:54

aspire9410

admin

192.168.222.149

12.1.2015.2015

10/26/2013 12:32

Auchroisk

inst

129.97.27.66

12.1.2015.2015

11/1/2013 12:22

avondale

admin

192.168.2.18

11.0.6300.803

10/5/2013 14:38

avondale-hp

pdmckone

10.20.200.202

11.0.5002.333

11/1/2013 12:41

avondale-xp

isbjorn

10.0.2.15

11.0.6300.803

10/14/2013 9:03

BBCRLAB-PC40

h8liang

129.97.10.243

12.1.2015.2015

11/1/2013 14:50

BCPC1

Jian

129.97.40.52

11.0.6300.803

11/1/2013 14:45

BCX

Owner

192.168.1.18

11.0.6300.803

10/11/2013 11:11

Bessel

jrcraig

192.168.2.21

11.0.6300.803

10/27/2013 15:53

BETH-PC

BETH

26.55.160.200

11.0.5002.333

10/26/2013 23:33

Beverly-PC

Beverly

192.168.2.11

11.0.5002.333

10/31/2013 12:05

Binxiang-PC

Binxiang

192.168.0.19

11.0.6300.803

10/11/2013 0:06

BlackWidow

Alowgo

192.168.2.105

11.0.5002.333

11/1/2013 3:23

blahblah

Bonnie Huynh

192.168.2.12

12.1.2015.2015

10/16/2013 19:48

blur-p

iaandrew

129.97.61.88

12.1.2015.2015

11/1/2013 12:36

BMH1403

labuser

10.20.55.159

11.0.5002.333

11/1/2013 11:03

bobla

bob

192.168.0.102

11.0.5002.333

11/1/2013 14:36

bsmm-co

Mahindra

192.168.1.77

12.1.2015.2015

10/19/2013 17:37

b-ultra

brian

192.168.0.16

11.0.5002.333

10/29/2013 11:30

bunyon

carol

192.168.0.14

11.0.5002.333

10/21/2013 20:24

bvlaptop

bvuser

10.21.42.78

12.1.2015.2015

10/20/2013 9:34

Caitlyn-PC

Caitky

192.168.1.102

11.0.6300.803

10/31/2013 0:32

Cameron-PC

Cameron

192.168.0.16

12.1.2015.2015

10/6/2013 22:33

canalla

Marta_2

190.15.149.31

11.0.6000.550

10/31/2013 9:26

Catalyst04

ESQCat

10.20.67.216

12.1.2015.2015

10/10/2013 15:28

Catalyst17

ESQLap

10.20.135.103

12.1.2015.2015

10/31/2013 12:50

cathy

cgebotys

192.168.1.123

11.0.6300.803

10/16/2013 15:30

Cathy-PC

Cathy

192.168.0.14

12.1.2015.2015

10/12/2013 2:28

Cathy-PC

Cathy

192.168.0.12

12.1.2015.2015

10/14/2013 10:50

CB-PC2

Daryl

129.97.40.69

12.1.2015.2015

10/29/2013 9:01

ceca-lap74

cecamc1

10.21.88.23

12.1.2015.2015

10/29/2013 15:38

ceca-lap75

cecaca1

10.21.132.26

12.1.2015.2015

10/29/2013 16:19

CECA-SPARE07

uwguest

129.97.0.186

12.1.2015.2015

10/24/2013 13:22

ceca-spare22

uwguest

10.20.241.121

12.1.2015.2015

10/11/2013 12:40

cecs101

!uwstaff

129.97.176.243

12.1.2015.2015

10/17/2013 14:56

ceecoop02

awerenka

129.97.116.161

12.1.2015.2015

11/1/2013 14:57

cemc-pc01

mathcircles

129.97.140.254

11.0.5002.333

11/1/2013 13:54

cemc-pc05

schurter

129.97.140.242

12.1.2015.2015

10/15/2013 10:53

Chris-PC

User

192.168.0.107

12.1.2015.2015

10/5/2013 19:51

clair-PC

mom

192.168.0.11

11.0.5002.333

11/1/2013 12:22

Colin-hplap

admin

10.20.214.10

12.1.2015.2015

10/29/2013 15:15

compaq-laptop

Yvan

192.168.0.110

12.1.2015.2015

10/3/2013 20:08

connie-PC

connie

192.168.0.28

12.1.2015.2015

10/19/2013 16:36

controllab1

mfcfadmin

129.97.89.58

12.1.2015.2015

10/10/2013 11:25

Cooper-Office

Rob

192.168.0.131

12.1.2015.2015

10/14/2013 13:47

cpamac-ebremner

cpamac-ebremner-win

172.16.228.128

12.1.2015.2015

10/25/2013 11:08

cronin-MAIN

cronin

192.168.1.126

11.0.5002.333

10/31/2013 19:43

D32K5JC1

cst

192.168.0.164

12.1.2015.2015

10/23/2013 15:58

Daggoo

ece

192.168.0.103

12.1.2015.2015

10/16/2013 8:34

Dana-PC

dkomer

10.20.207.80

12.1.2015.2015

10/11/2013 14:28

danyounger

Dan Younger

192.168.0.103

11.0.6300.803

10/27/2013 9:01

Darly-PC

Darly

10.20.100.168

12.1.2015.2015

10/24/2013 13:08

DataSync-PC

outlook_test

192.168.1.106

12.1.2015.2015

10/26/2013 21:03

DaveandLinz-PC

Dave and Linz

192.168.2.18

12.1.2015.2015

10/18/2013 9:55

David-PC

David

192.168.0.126

11.0.5002.333

10/31/2013 22:43

davidwang1-PC

orion

192.168.1.103

11.0.5002.333

11/1/2013 3:40

dce019

cel_user

129.97.32.250

12.1.2015.2015

10/15/2013 16:01

dce062

cel_user

10.21.49.236

12.1.2015.2015

10/28/2013 9:13

dcmml06

a62li

129.97.118.206

12.1.2015.2015

10/24/2013 7:04

dcmml12

esl061

129.97.118.212

11.0.6300.803

11/1/2013 13:05

dcmml13

esl089

129.97.118.213

12.1.2015.2015

11/1/2013 13:02

dcmml15

h2rashee

129.97.118.16

12.1.2015.2015

11/1/2013 13:05

dcmml18

m3faraha

129.97.118.218

11.0.6300.803

10/29/2013 19:04

dcmml19

cslot

129.97.118.219

12.1.2015.2015

10/21/2013 7:05

dcmml21

h27xie

129.97.118.221

11.0.6300.803

11/1/2013 13:02

dcmml22

z396wang

129.97.118.222

11.0.6300.803

11/1/2013 13:02

dechang-PC

dechang

129.97.87.253

12.1.2015.2015

10/30/2013 15:34

DELL-E5500

ece

192.168.0.125

12.1.2015.2015

10/4/2013 14:05

diamond

jdiamond

192.168.0.29

12.1.2015.2015

10/26/2013 6:09

don_samsung

dlmcleis

192.168.0.12

11.0.6300.803

10/28/2013 17:37

dpeers-x220

dpeers

198.18.149.249

12.1.2015.2015

10/12/2013 17:13

dpsutka-PC

dpsutka

10.20.227.209

12.1.2015.2015

10/18/2013 10:44

drh-lt1

dhergott-admin

10.20.84.162

12.1.2015.2015

10/8/2013 8:11

DRSPCM_Admin

Robin

10.20.229.42

11.0.6300.803

10/11/2013 10:21

dsutherland-lap

Donna

192.168.1.101

12.1.2015.2015

10/16/2013 11:03

DV8330

D&R

192.168.0.103

11.0.6300.803

10/17/2013 9:50

DZuo-PC

DZuo

10.0.0.7

11.0.4014.26

11/1/2013 14:47

ECEADM24

bmcquarr

129.97.11.24

12.1.2015.2015

11/1/2013 14:17

ECE-LAPTOP1

adietric

10.20.176.196

12.1.2015.2015

10/15/2013 10:02

ECELOANER9

ece

192.168.0.111

12.1.2015.2015

10/29/2013 14:39

ECELOANERTMP2

rcsgguest

10.21.4.18

12.1.2015.2015

10/24/2013 8:43

ece-PC

sssaini

192.168.0.110

12.1.2015.2015

10/15/2013 23:33

ecetest

NexusUser

129.97.8.4

12.1.2015.2015

10/9/2013 9:58

eclass-gamma

user

10.21.65.237

12.1.2015.2015

10/21/2013 14:00

eclass-hh2104

admin

129.97.180.72

12.1.2015.2015

11/1/2013 6:13

Ecohydrology223

Ecohydrology

10.21.92.122

12.1.2015.2015

10/18/2013 3:42

ecohydrology-6

Redox Control

192.168.1.8

12.1.2015.2015

11/1/2013 13:52

econlaptop5

econuser

10.21.9.190

12.1.2015.2015

10/2/2013 15:41

eegstimulus

eeg

129.97.143.155

12.1.2015.2015

10/10/2013 12:40

EGLab-PC

EGLab

10.20.197.11

12.1.2015.2015

10/24/2013 9:11

Eihab-VAIO

Eihab

129.97.172.210

12.1.2015.2015

11/1/2013 14:00

eilstaff2

FOTOGRAFO

192.168.0.5

11.0.6300.803

10/13/2013 4:58

Elham-PC

Elham

192.168.1.7

11.0.6300.803

10/31/2013 20:43

emrgpc5

aamini

129.97.68.47

12.1.2015.2015

10/11/2013 14:35

enduser-91d9544

ENDUSER

192.168.2.19

12.1.2015.2015

10/20/2013 10:10

env-sd2murphlt

failsafe

192.168.0.13

11.0.6300.803

10/25/2013 11:56

Erica-PC

Erica

192.168.0.22

12.1.2015.2015

10/4/2013 21:55

ErinYun-PC

Erin Yun

192.168.0.19

12.1.2015.2015

10/16/2013 23:51

EVGA-790i

Kobra

192.168.2.16

11.0.6300.803

10/31/2013 22:08

Fatima

Rosemary

192.168.1.104

11.0.6300.803

10/30/2013 21:48

FLEX02

Flexuser

192.168.2.12

11.0.6200.754

11/1/2013 7:42

FLEX04

Flexuser

10.20.170.216

11.0.6300.803

10/15/2013 9:37

FLEX21

flexuser

10.20.85.86

11.0.6300.803

10/30/2013 12:38

fundy

imunro

129.97.84.33

11.0.6300.803

11/1/2013 14:33

Garg-PC

s6garg

192.168.33.101

12.1.2015.2015

10/24/2013 1:55

gary-home

gcairney

192.168.0.55

11.0.5002.333

11/1/2013 14:34

Gateway

Kim

192.168.2.17

12.1.2015.2015

10/27/2013 20:36

George-PC

George

192.168.2.5

12.1.2015.2015

10/26/2013 18:47

Gloria-PC

Gloria

10.20.187.223

11.0.6300.803

10/9/2013 11:33

gorecki-xp

Administrator

129.97.99.116

12.1.2015.2015

10/10/2013 16:47

gso023

jnugent

10.21.99.252

12.1.2015.2015

10/9/2013 12:02

gwendolyn

Tina Obediah

192.168.0.34

12.1.2015.2015

10/6/2013 12:44

HABER

pc-admin

192.168.5.107

12.1.2015.2015

10/6/2013 22:11

hadamard

ikotsire

129.97.169.223

11.0.5002.333

11/1/2013 14:45

hadi-Laptop

hadi

192.168.0.111

12.1.2015.2015

11/1/2013 8:15

HamidJahed-VAIO

Hamid Jahed

10.21.29.183

11.0.4014.26

10/31/2013 12:04

HANCOCK4

mansci

129.97.25.186

12.1.2015.2015

11/1/2013 14:51

HANH

Trieu Le

192.168.1.102

12.1.2015.2015

10/30/2013 18:34

Hassanpour-Home

MahPezh

192.168.2.5

11.0.6300.803

11/1/2013 14:22

hawthorn

admin

192.168.2.10

11.0.5002.333

11/1/2013 14:26

healthdoc-lt1

gross

192.168.0.12

11.0.5002.333

11/1/2013 3:33

helpmepc5-PC

helpmepc5

192.168.0.17

11.0.5002.333

10/30/2013 18:20

hockey-pc

Josh

25.31.197.23

12.1.2015.2015

10/2/2013 16:42

holt

holt

192.168.1.101

11.0.5002.333

11/1/2013 14:25

HOME

Carol

192.168.1.104

11.0.5002.333

11/1/2013 14:44

HomePC

cindale

192.168.1.103

12.1.2015.2015

10/12/2013 10:48

home-pc

Ken

192.168.2.14

11.0.4014.26

11/1/2013 8:59

homepc_bcartlid

uwstaff

192.168.2.12

12.1.2015.2015

10/31/2013 20:50

homepc-edoede

edoede

192.168.0.19

12.1.2015.2015

10/18/2013 7:46

hpdv2000

pbalka

172.16.36.221

12.1.2015.2015

11/1/2013 12:45

hp-PC

srasheed

10.16.100.198

11.0.6300.803

11/1/2013 14:07

HP-PC

HP

192.168.2.11

12.1.2015.2015

10/4/2013 15:54

hudlap15

hudadmin

192.168.1.68

11.0.6300.803

11/1/2013 13:56

hudson4

Uppal

192.168.2.29

11.0.6300.803

10/31/2013 23:21

hui-10092a95828

Administrator

192.168.2.129

12.1.2015.2015

10/31/2013 23:29

ibm-am2dnh75c6a

IBM

192.168.2.19

12.1.2015.2015

10/14/2013 16:54

Impulse

d3johnso

129.97.172.96

12.1.2015.2015

10/30/2013 12:19

ISS4E-PC

Gabi-adm

192.168.1.6

11.0.5002.333

10/28/2013 13:56

ITMSFUJITSU017

ITMS016

129.97.108.185

12.1.2015.2015

10/2/2013 14:35

ITMSLENOVO014

ITMS013

129.97.108.254

12.1.2015.2015

10/18/2013 16:54

ITMSLENOVO018

ITMS018

10.21.63.119

12.1.2015.2015

10/4/2013 9:43

IvanCheuk-PC

Ivan Cheuk

192.168.1.104

11.0.6300.803

11/1/2013 13:52

IZZY-LT

Isabel

192.168.0.102

12.1.2015.2015

10/15/2013 21:57

JAC7-PC

JAC7

129.97.24.139

12.1.2015.2015

10/12/2013 19:38

JaneK-laptop

user

192.168.1.100

12.1.2015.2015

10/16/2013 21:45

Jane-Laptop-PC

Jane-Laptop

142.51.185.23

11.0.6100.645

10/30/2013 14:38

Jaspinder-HP

Jaspinder

192.168.0.21

11.0.6300.803

11/1/2013 14:37

JCMARTIN623F

Administrator

10.211.55.4

12.1.2015.2015

10/31/2013 14:57

jdancker-laptop

nquehl

10.20.225.144

12.1.2015.2015

11/1/2013 12:54

JeeHae-PC

JeeHae

192.168.0.12

12.1.2015.2015

10/18/2013 21:22

Jeff-PC

Jeff

192.168.2.11

12.1.2015.2015

10/25/2013 18:45

Jenelle-PC

Jenelle

192.168.2.20

11.0.5002.333

10/31/2013 1:34

jenmark-PC

jen mark

192.168.1.84

12.1.2015.2015

10/10/2013 6:34

Jess-HP

Jess

192.168.1.107

12.1.2015.2015

10/6/2013 17:44

Jimmy-PC

Jimmy

192.168.1.128

12.1.2015.2015

10/31/2013 22:58

JimsLaptop

Jim

192.168.0.180

11.0.5002.333

11/1/2013 11:57

JimsTraveltop

Jim

192.168.0.183

12.1.2015.2015

10/25/2013 9:18

JMDLRK

Prasad

192.168.0.104

12.1.2015.2015

10/22/2013 7:45

joe-2f38144d9d7

Joe

192.168.0.105

12.1.2015.2015

10/24/2013 14:44

Johanna-msi

Johanna

192.168.0.105

12.1.2015.2015

10/11/2013 9:30

JOHNFHONEKF572

JohnH

10.211.55.3

12.1.2015.2015

10/5/2013 10:05

JohnJaray-PC

Loaner

10.0.1.28

12.1.2015.2015

10/18/2013 15:52

johnsonlap-PC

johnsonlap

192.168.0.106

12.1.2015.2015

10/22/2013 19:12

Jordan-PC

jordan

192.168.2.18

12.1.2015.2015

10/13/2013 19:52

JRW-PC

Meredith

192.168.0.20

12.1.2015.2015

10/19/2013 16:17

Justin-PC

Justin

192.168.2.28

12.1.2015.2015

10/16/2013 20:31

jwandel-PC

jwandel

10.20.10.202

11.0.6300.803

10/24/2013 12:47

jw-t420s

jwwong

192.168.0.2

11.0.5002.333

10/31/2013 3:22

k2markle-THINK

k2markle

192.168.0.21

12.1.2015.2015

11/1/2013 12:36

KARIM1

hasib

192.168.0.102

11.0.6100.645

10/8/2013 14:43

Kathy-PC

Kathy

192.168.2.13

12.1.2015.2015

10/22/2013 20:19

Kazem-PC

Kazem

192.168.1.119

12.1.2015.2015

10/26/2013 22:44

Kesen-PC

Newusers

192.168.1.178

12.1.2015.2015

10/15/2013 13:34

KImpact-PC

KImpact

192.168.1.3

12.1.2015.2015

10/2/2013 13:51

Kiran-PC

Kiran

192.168.0.11

12.1.2015.2015

10/4/2013 23:01

knitting

Administrator

192.168.2.34

11.0.6100.645

11/1/2013 12:27

Krystof-PC

Krystof

192.168.2.10

11.0.5002.333

11/1/2013 14:23

Kush-PC

Yash

192.168.0.17

12.1.2015.2015

10/27/2013 16:47

KYTHIRA

ece

192.168.0.119

12.1.2015.2015

10/31/2013 13:09

Lakshman-PC

Srivalli

192.168.1.6

12.1.2015.2015

10/30/2013 12:48

Lank-PC

lank

129.97.26.16

12.1.2015.2015

11/1/2013 14:30

laptopus-004367

Administrator

192.168.0.104

11.0.6300.803

10/20/2013 10:33

larry-PC

larry

10.23.11.40

11.0.6000.550

10/2/2013 14:54

LENOVO-3CF545A3

!cwoudsma

192.168.0.17

12.1.2015.2015

10/29/2013 19:31

LENOVO-8363DD42

Rose

192.168.0.30

11.0.6300.803

10/25/2013 19:21

lenovo-server

brian

192.168.0.17

11.0.5002.333

10/31/2013 23:18

lenovoX220T-PC

lenovo X220T

192.168.1.65

12.1.2015.2015

10/26/2013 0:29

Leonenko2

!Zoya

10.21.44.102

12.1.2015.2015

11/1/2013 14:34

LIFEBOOK

kjdaun_2

10.21.175.172

11.0.6300.803

10/30/2013 20:45

lis

Shuhuan_2

192.168.0.108

11.0.5002.333

10/30/2013 22:25

lkmorlan-W7-IE7

lkmorlan

10.0.2.15

12.1.2015.2015

10/30/2013 15:03

lmcase-PC

lmcase

192.168.0.14

11.0.6200.754

10/28/2013 23:04

LMM-PC

Surfing

192.168.0.105

11.0.5002.333

10/30/2013 23:07

lsharpe-PC

Wizard

192.168.0.10

12.1.2015.2015

10/23/2013 9:38

Lucy-PC

Lucy

10.0.0.18

11.0.4014.26

10/27/2013 19:36

lunchroom02

Public

172.31.230.247

12.1.2015.2015

10/10/2013 14:55

lunchroom05

Public

129.97.38.238

12.1.2015.2015

10/24/2013 0:22

Lu-PC

Lu

10.120.20.171

11.0.5002.333

10/16/2013 6:38

MAL-PC

MAL

192.168.1.6

11.0.6300.803

10/12/2013 8:57

MANSCI-4318

ferenay

129.97.25.73

12.1.2015.2015

11/1/2013 14:43

mansci-loaner-1

mansci

192.168.0.13

12.1.2015.2015

11/1/2013 3:25

mansci-pc

mansci

10.21.249.219

12.1.2015.2015

10/11/2013 9:57

MANSOUR-WALL

rrmansou

192.168.0.112

11.0.6300.803

10/12/2013 4:41

Marco-PC

Marco

172.20.10.3

11.0.5002.333

10/28/2013 11:54

margaret-PC

caren

192.168.2.5

11.0.6300.803

11/1/2013 3:28

mariam-tpc-HP

mpirbhai

192.168.1.102

11.0.5002.333

10/30/2013 21:33

Marieke-PC

Marieke

192.168.1.5

11.0.6300.803

10/2/2013 7:48

Mari-PC

Mari

192.168.0.12

12.1.2015.2015

10/30/2013 13:26

Marissa-PC

Marissa

192.168.2.20

12.1.2015.2015

10/13/2013 14:54

marlene-PC

marlene

192.168.0.103

11.0.6300.803

10/31/2013 10:29

materialpc52

Administrator

192.168.1.104

11.0.6300.803

10/9/2013 20:53

Mavis-PC

Mavis

192.168.0.137

12.1.2015.2015

10/24/2013 17:01

mayan-77

Teto

192.168.17.10

11.0.5002.333

11/1/2013 14:47

mayne

nday

192.168.1.124

12.1.2015.2015

10/9/2013 16:21

mbuspc01

mwonta

129.97.202.240

12.1.2015.2015

11/1/2013 14:05

Megan-PC

Megan

192.168.0.199

11.0.5002.333

11/1/2013 4:55

MEMS06

mems

129.97.94.216

12.1.2015.2015

10/31/2013 19:03

Michelle-PC

Michelle

192.168.1.5

11.0.5002.333

10/13/2013 7:44

microscope

Microscope user

129.97.90.193

11.0.6300.803

10/9/2013 19:25

MIMO17

mnaderte

129.97.143.196

12.1.2015.2015

11/1/2013 12:11

Mindy-PC

Mindy

10.20.51.214

12.1.2015.2015

10/31/2013 11:06

mmtpc01

MFCF Admin

129.97.202.242

11.0.6300.803

10/17/2013 0:46

Mohamed-Lap

Mohamed

192.168.2.10

11.0.4014.26

11/1/2013 12:57

MOM

Carol

192.168.2.11

11.0.6300.803

10/30/2013 22:14

msalama

ssalama

192.168.0.109

12.1.2015.2015

10/27/2013 21:34

msci3694

brian

129.97.25.31

11.0.5002.333

11/1/2013 14:38

MSOM-admin-pc22

everda

129.97.155.160

11.0.6100.645

11/1/2013 14:28

msom-labav-pc2

mdcl3

129.97.155.208

11.0.5002.333

11/1/2013 14:56

MSOM-SIGN-PC2

wrc

129.97.155.159

11.0.5002.333

11/1/2013 14:46

msom-st-cs3

Instructor

129.97.155.178

12.1.2015.2015

10/16/2013 17:59

Muzaffer-PC

Yelda

192.168.0.12

12.1.2015.2015

10/26/2013 6:00

NanoDrop-NpPC

NanoDrop

10.21.123.111

11.0.6300.803

10/10/2013 15:05

Nels-PC

Nels

192.168.1.113

12.1.2015.2015

10/20/2013 13:46

Nemo-PC

Nemo

129.97.24.254

12.1.2015.2015

10/12/2013 19:03

netfpga-cube1

mfbari

192.168.1.242

11.0.6300.803

10/3/2013 14:55

New-PC

New

192.168.2.11

11.0.5002.333

10/21/2013 21:15

New-PC

New

192.168.0.191

11.0.5002.333

11/1/2013 14:53

New-PC

New

101.132.221.237

11.0.5002.333

10/31/2013 22:14

Nina-PC

Nina

192.168.178.44

11.0.5002.333

10/29/2013 15:30

noghri

admin

192.168.0.16

11.0.6300.803

10/2/2013 16:42

nzxt

gl

192.168.1.108

11.0.5002.333

11/1/2013 14:56

Octavian

pmitran

192.168.1.48

12.1.2015.2015

10/19/2013 16:45

opd032

Administrator

10.20.19.121

12.1.2015.2015

10/10/2013 11:26

OPD033

Administrator

10.20.34.12

12.1.2015.2015

10/10/2013 11:18

Owner-HP

Owner

192.168.0.13

12.1.2015.2015

10/16/2013 21:13

Owner-PC

Owner

10.0.0.3

11.0.5002.333

10/26/2013 20:19

Owner-PC

Owner

192.168.2.13

12.1.2015.2015

10/23/2013 21:33

Paisley-PC

Paisley

10.20.119.191

11.0.5002.333

11/1/2013 14:47

Pam-PC

Pam

192.168.2.16

12.1.2015.2015

10/21/2013 21:40

Pat

Patricia Forsey

192.168.1.126

12.1.2015.2015

10/27/2013 14:32

PC

Andrea

192.168.0.5

12.1.2015.2015

10/18/2013 16:50

PC-CNT01

mbasha

10.2.12.172

12.1.2015.2015

10/29/2013 9:24

Personal

Ruth

192.168.0.102

11.0.6300.803

10/15/2013 16:38

peter-b43af6a29

Peter

192.168.2.11

12.1.2015.2015

10/14/2013 21:37

Peter-PC

Peter

172.16.62.177

11.0.6300.803

10/31/2013 15:42

phil3

Owner

129.97.47.235

11.0.6300.803

11/1/2013 14:40

Pink_Panther

June Lowe

10.21.18.120

11.0.6100.645

10/4/2013 12:27

Ponnuwin-PC

Ponnu

10.20.190.226

11.0.6300.803

11/1/2013 9:31

power99

mike

129.97.24.179

11.0.5002.333

10/31/2013 14:51

pritichhanda-PC

pritichhanda

192.168.2.12

12.1.2015.2015

10/6/2013 19:30

ProfHamid-PC

Prof. Hamid

10.20.187.228

11.0.4014.26

10/31/2013 21:32

RedSabrina

rbandyop

192.168.2.15

12.1.2015.2015

10/23/2013 6:04

REG-SAFA01

admin

192.168.0.101

11.0.5002.333

10/27/2013 23:01

REG-SAFA03

SAFA

192.168.0.11

11.0.5002.333

11/1/2013 7:04

REG-SAFA05

admin

10.20.249.225

11.0.5002.333

10/10/2013 15:20

reg-safa06

admin

192.168.0.103

11.0.5002.333

10/28/2013 17:57

REG-SAFA07

uwadmin

129.97.33.252

12.1.2015.2015

10/15/2013 13:52

ren-podium0104

Administrator

10.20.255.248

12.1.2015.2015

11/1/2013 14:44

REN-PODIUM0106

ren-guest

129.97.118.101

12.1.2015.2015

11/1/2013 14:39

rfaber-laptop

Riemer Faber

192.168.0.110

11.0.6300.803

10/5/2013 22:26

rgg-tpc-8

rgarcia

10.20.30.44

11.0.5002.333

10/29/2013 12:42

RhondaLaptop

mansci

192.168.0.23

11.0.5002.333

10/22/2013 19:04

Rhonda-PC

rhondalee

192.168.0.15

11.0.5002.333

11/1/2013 14:43

ribey-PC

ribey

192.168.0.198

11.0.6300.803

10/6/2013 9:09

RobDuo13

Rob

192.168.0.189

12.1.2015.2015

10/19/2013 13:31

Roghayeh-PC

Roghayeh

192.168.0.10

11.0.5002.333

11/1/2013 12:58

rsg-invlaptop

ssmahade

10.21.36.71

12.1.2015.2015

10/11/2013 14:06

rsg-pc057

holt

129.97.84.218

11.0.5002.333

11/1/2013 14:29

rsg-pc123

cscf-adm

129.97.170.236

11.0.6300.803

11/1/2013 10:53

rsg-pc130

hsaleet

192.168.1.207

12.1.2015.2015

10/30/2013 13:28

rsg-pc180

mjabri

192.168.1.214

12.1.2015.2015

10/30/2013 16:15

RSG-PC183

cscf-adm

129.97.171.25

12.1.2015.2015

10/26/2013 5:03

rslap01

!retail

10.20.55.156

12.1.2015.2015

10/3/2013 9:04

rslap03

Inventory

10.20.206.48

12.1.2015.2015

10/17/2013 16:25

Russell-PC

Russell

192.168.0.103

12.1.2015.2015

10/21/2013 0:10

rddigby

24.38.147.177

11.0.5002.333

10/30/2013 14:14

SACHDEV5

majonkma

129.97.68.35

11.0.6300.803

11/1/2013 14:57

SACHDEV-TABLET

msachdev

10.20.253.6

12.1.2015.2015

10/24/2013 10:46

saci

t4chen

129.97.7.86

11.0.5002.333

11/1/2013 14:25

saf-bloomberg1

admin

129.97.180.79

11.0.6200.754

11/1/2013 12:53

saf-hh178-25

admin

10.20.234.112

12.1.2015.2015

10/25/2013 13:02

saf-hh178-3

admin

10.20.0.219

11.0.6300.803

10/25/2013 3:04

saf-hh178-4

admin

10.20.5.254

12.1.2015.2015

10/25/2013 1:59

saf-hh178-5

admin

10.20.194.3

12.1.2015.2015

10/24/2013 8:49

saf-hh386c

admin

129.97.180.8

12.1.2015.2015

10/4/2013 9:09

saltlick

Cherry

129.97.24.115

11.0.6000.550

11/1/2013 13:10

Samah-PC

Samah

192.168.0.15

11.0.6300.803

10/31/2013 21:33

Saman-THINKPAD

Saman

129.97.21.177

12.1.2015.2015

10/31/2013 17:04

Sarah-VAIO

Sarah

192.168.0.101

12.1.2015.2015

10/28/2013 14:56

SarahWhite-PC

Sarah White

192.168.1.121

12.1.2015.2015

10/22/2013 15:56

saslt02

Work

10.20.14.224

11.0.6300.803

10/11/2013 16:46

saspc31

Adam

192.168.2.10

11.0.6300.803

11/1/2013 14:32

scicom48

yuying

129.97.169.225

11.0.5002.333

11/1/2013 14:52

sci-mon-b1-1

rs-infocaster

129.97.65.30

12.1.2015.2015

11/1/2013 12:24

scred

jorchard

192.168.0.7

12.1.2015.2015

10/31/2013 22:11

scslt085

skushagr

192.168.1.106

12.1.2015.2015

10/31/2013 0:55

scslt107

a78khan

192.168.222.110

12.1.2015.2015

10/7/2013 22:37

scslt114

jhvisser

192.168.2.22

12.1.2015.2015

11/1/2013 12:11

scslt117

l47liu

192.168.2.220

12.1.2015.2015

10/21/2013 11:09

scslt121

mfathy

129.97.60.138

12.1.2015.2015

10/23/2013 18:30

scslt124

Omar

192.168.1.67

12.1.2015.2015

11/1/2013 7:11

scspc240

kaalsubh

129.97.169.218

11.0.5002.333

11/1/2013 14:45

scspc293

cbright

129.97.169.94

11.0.6300.803

10/8/2013 20:58

scspc341

gbaruah

129.97.186.17

12.1.2015.2015

10/20/2013 17:57

scspc394

sr2chowd

129.97.170.59

11.0.6300.803

10/4/2013 0:49

scspc403

rguttiko

129.97.186.39

12.1.2015.2015

10/30/2013 14:19

sec006

!sec006

129.97.157.52

12.1.2015.2015

10/9/2013 9:26

Sergey

Sergey

192.168.1.4

11.0.6300.803

10/16/2013 11:45

SF4

Administrator

129.97.69.90

11.0.6300.803

10/17/2013 10:31

SlawsonHome1

Pete

192.168.2.10

11.0.5002.333

10/27/2013 17:14

SLIM-NETBOOK

sboumaiz

192.168.1.5

12.1.2015.2015

10/25/2013 9:19

sm-pc1

afarahat

129.97.10.111

12.1.2015.2015

11/1/2013 14:34

smurphasus2

don

192.168.1.6

12.1.2015.2015

10/30/2013 21:55

snarasim

Sriram Narasimhan

129.97.116.226

11.0.6300.803

10/10/2013 11:30

SONY

melmasry

192.168.1.107

12.1.2015.2015

10/17/2013 7:32

spec-1

tsuen

192.168.1.5

11.0.6300.803

11/1/2013 12:19

spider2k3

Richard

99.236.218.66

11.0.5002.333

11/1/2013 14:33

srvcntpc12

akraan

129.97.202.43

12.1.2015.2015

10/4/2013 12:08

Stephania-PC

Stephania

192.168.1.23

11.0.5002.333

11/1/2013 13:48

swag-t410

None

192.168.1.3

11.0.5002.333

10/30/2013 22:37

swen-lt1

k2czarne

192.168.2.18

11.0.5002.333

10/29/2013 17:11

SystemsNotebook

TeachingLab

10.21.12.86

12.1.2015.2015

10/28/2013 16:52

tanlabpc02

Guest

129.97.79.14

11.0.6300.803

10/15/2013 15:57

Tayebeh

Tayebeh

192.168.0.103

12.1.2015.2015

10/20/2013 15:34

the_bionic

Michelle

192.168.1.102

12.1.2015.2015

10/30/2013 13:10

THOMASJENNEEEAD

Administrator

10.211.55.3

12.1.2015.2015

10/9/2013 13:25

tigger

Deb

192.168.1.109

12.1.2015.2015

11/1/2013 14:16

TimHughes-PC

Tim Hughes

192.168.2.20

12.1.2015.2015

10/31/2013 22:36

Tosh-PC

Serviss

192.168.5.157

11.0.5002.333

10/26/2013 23:35

touche

User

10.0.1.197

12.1.2015.2015

10/23/2013 18:58

Training-PC

Training

192.168.0.16

12.1.2015.2015

10/20/2013 21:24

Tren72

Tren

10.1.1.52

12.1.2015.2015

10/22/2013 2:45

trg-vm-win7-2

trg

10.0.2.15

11.0.6300.803

10/25/2013 12:48

twei-EeePC

Tzu-Chieh

192.168.1.136

11.0.5002.333

11/1/2013 14:22

twei-EPC

twei

192.168.1.149

11.0.5002.333

10/4/2013 0:18

Udaya

Udaya

192.168.0.19

12.1.2015.2015

10/9/2013 16:48

universi-262236

Spec

129.97.99.119

11.0.5002.333

11/1/2013 14:34

universi-2e9876

ece

129.97.10.32

11.0.6300.803

10/4/2013 18:01

universi-ea70a0

MB 3

10.21.131.107

12.1.2015.2015

10/25/2013 19:36

user-PC

user

192.168.34.10

11.0.5002.333

10/30/2013 17:41

User-PC

rbsimpso

192.168.0.15

11.0.5002.333

11/1/2013 14:43

User-THINK

WoW

192.168.0.11

12.1.2015.2015

10/29/2013 9:55

uv-vis

labuser

172.18.3.224

12.1.2015.2015

10/3/2013 14:55

UWDrama_Video

Video

10.21.83.131

12.1.2015.2015

10/31/2013 13:58

UWSAS-PC

UWSAS

129.97.97.230

12.1.2015.2015

11/1/2013 13:26

VAIO-VAIO

VAIO

192.168.2.14

12.1.2015.2015

10/13/2013 21:22

vera

vkorody

72.139.27.72

11.0.5002.333

10/31/2013 22:20

viewtest01

mfadmin

172.27.4.145

12.1.2015.2015

11/1/2013 14:40

VincentKesik-PC

Vincent Kesik

10.0.1.13

12.1.2015.2015

10/11/2013 17:52

Vinkiran-PC

Vinkiran

10.0.1.2

11.0.6300.803

11/1/2013 8:39

violet-PC

None

192.168.0.26

11.0.5002.333

10/31/2013 19:11

vip3

sleigh

129.97.72.47

11.0.6300.803

11/1/2013 11:03

VirtualXP-85119

XPMUser

192.168.131.66

11.0.6300.803

10/23/2013 14:48

VirtualXP-85871

XPMUser

192.168.131.65

12.1.2015.2015

10/8/2013 10:28

VISION-PC8

j237wang

129.97.68.148

12.1.2015.2015

10/20/2013 17:22

Vista-on-Mac

dechang

192.168.2.13

12.1.2015.2015

10/12/2013 3:04

Vron-PC

Vron

192.168.2.34

12.1.2015.2015

10/25/2013 11:21

WANGCOMPUTER

Mike Wang

192.168.1.103

11.0.5002.333

10/30/2013 20:34

waputki

maagaard

10.20.202.129

11.0.5002.333

11/1/2013 12:10

watmims1

fpourhos

129.97.25.198

12.1.2015.2015

11/1/2013 14:45

WatPD-L-10

a5ismail

192.168.0.13

12.1.2015.2015

10/27/2013 21:28

WATPE12

aostadi

129.97.11.237

12.1.2015.2015

11/1/2013 14:31

wendy-wu

Wendy Wu

192.168.0.184

12.1.2015.2015

10/7/2013 19:54

WHO

!sutter

129.97.69.208

12.1.2015.2015

10/14/2013 9:13

WIN-399RHPUPD2P

jwlwan

192.168.142.128

11.0.5002.333

11/1/2013 14:38

WIN7x64STD

Administrator

192.168.0.106

12.1.2015.2015

10/2/2013 17:01

WIN7x64STD

Administrator

192.168.0.112

12.1.2015.2015

10/21/2013 14:48

Win7x86STD

Administrator

192.168.0.106

12.1.2015.2015

10/2/2013 16:26

Winnie-PC

Winnie

192.168.0.101

11.0.6300.803

10/3/2013 8:19

WISE01

tforrest

129.97.116.145

11.0.5002.333

11/1/2013 14:32

WRBCSERVER01

Administrator

192.168.7.11

11.0.6300.803

11/1/2013 12:49

x201-THINK

dhan

192.168.1.9

11.0.5002.333

10/21/2013 21:13

X61T

User

192.168.0.2

12.1.2015.2015

10/12/2013 22:11

x6li-VAIO

x6li

138.51.238.146

11.0.5002.333

10/27/2013 15:07

yalda-PC

yalda

192.168.0.11

11.0.6300.803

10/31/2013 22:34

YJefri-PC

YJefri

192.168.0.14

12.1.2015.2015

10/31/2013 22:32

your-d325c4ba28

Melissa Bui

192.168.1.149

11.0.5002.333

10/27/2013 18:39

YOUR-EDE52F9E94

Owner

192.168.0.15

11.0.6200.754

10/13/2013 19:38

Zeinab-PC

Zeinab

10.10.117.114

11.0.4014.26

11/1/2013 14:40

Tim Farrell
Information Systems and Technology, MC-1036, University of Waterloo.
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada N2L 3G1 * 519-888-4567 X35189