[Faccus] Win 8 training topics

Stephen Carr smcarr at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Nov 1 09:40:05 EDT 2013

If there are any gottchas/tricks to
- installing VPN AnyConnect client, and SAV (or installing software in general)
- mapping network drives
- encrypting a laptop hard disk
that would be useful.

Stephen Carr                                    Ph. 519-888-4567 x36444
Consultant, IST-Client Services             200 University Ave. W.
Liaison to Faculty of Engineering                         Waterloo, ON
University of Waterloo                                               N2L 3G1