[Faccus] 3 p.m. update on campus-wide service issues

Natasha Jennings njennings at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Oct 30 14:59:27 EDT 2013

2:45 p.m. update: IST continues to work towards restoring affected services across campus. The below services are now accessible (sometimes in a degraded mode):

*        websites

*        myHRinfo

*        JobMine

*        Quest

*        Services requiring CAS authentication ( e.g., LEARN )

*        Accessing WiFi

*        Issues receiving/sending off-campus emails

Issues specific to BlackBerry: If you notice you are not receiving email on your BlackBerry since this morning, please:

*        Navigate to your System Settings (Settings icon) > Accounts

*        If your Uwaterloo account is 'Not Connected - Account Invalid', then select and enter your password.

Questions/concerns? Please contact the IST Service Desk at ext. 34357.

Thank you for your continued patience.

Natasha Jennings
IST Communications Officer
njennings at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:njennings at uwaterloo.ca>